To use this feature, join Babbler easily !
Nice to see you again !
Cloud Robotics Market Segmentation & Market Analysis Research Report 2018
minutes reading time
minute reading time
Cloud robotics, cloud storage, cloud computing, cloud computing, cloud computing, cloud computing, cloud computing, and other internet technologies. Cloud robotics is an upcoming trend in the intelligent system of an industry. It consists of features of both robotics and cloud computing technology. From robotics, it has derived three functionalities, such as, sensation, actuation, and control of, from cloud technology it has enabled ubiquitous, convenient, on demand network access to a shared pool of configurable resources service provider interaction.
The key drivers for the growth of the Cloud Robotics Market is the rising demand for automation across industries, the rising internet and cloud infrastructure, the rapid progress of wireless technology and the rapid development of software framework. However, there is a lack of technical expertise and a high rate of growth in the forecast period 2016-2022.
Global Cloud Robotics Market is expected to reach approximately USD ~ 17 trillion by the end of 2022 with 29% CAGR during 2016-2022.
Get Sample of Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2327
The key players of global Cloud Robotics Market report include Rockwell Automation, Inc. (US), Kuka AG (Germany), ABB Group (Switzerland), Fanuc Corporation (Japan), Yaskawa Electric Corporation (Japan), Rapyuta Robotics Co. Ltd. (Japan), Ortelio Ltd. (UK), Calvary Robotics (US), Motion Control Robotics (US) and others.
The Global Cloud Robotics market has been segmented on the basis of type, connectivity, application and region. By type, the market has been bifurcated into proxy based, peer based and clone based cloud robotics. On the basis of connectivity, the market can be segmented as Wi-Fi, bluetooth, 3G, 4G, RF and infrared connectivity. On the basis of the market includes defense, manufacturing, transportation, agriculture, healthcare, retail and aerospace among others. Further, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW.
On the basis of connectivity, the 3G segment accounts for the largest market share of its reliability, accessibility and easy to use features. However, the technology is likely to increase the market growth in coming years.
Regionally, North America accounted for the largest market share in the field of defense, security & health care. Further, mobile technology also plays an important role in connecting the cloud based systems to the robotics & controllers with the support of cloud technologies to provide high performance and communication infrastructure of modern data centers in North America region. Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at a fast pace over the forecast period 2016-2022, increasing the rate of growth for advanced technologies, increasing internet infrastructure and mobile technology change in the region.
Study Objective Cloud Robotics Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Cloud Robotics Market
- To provide insights on factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Cloud Robotics market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, wear of five force analysis etc.
- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for technology, by type and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To global growth, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Cloud Robotics Market.
Get complete Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/cloud-robotics-market-2327
- Cloud Robotics Manufacturers
- Research firms
- Consultancy firms
- Software developers
- Semiconductor Manufacturers
- End-user sectors
- Technology Investors
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Executive Summary
- Research Methodology
2.1 Scope Of The Study
2.1.2 Research Objective
2.2 Research Process
2.2.1 Primary Research
2.2.2 Secondary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.4 Forecast Model
- Market Dynamics
3.1 Market Drivers
3.2 Market Inhibitors
3.3 Value Chain Analysis
3.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- Global Cloud Robotics Market By Type
4.2 Proxy Based
4.3 Peer Based
4.4 Clone Based
- Global Cloud Robotics Market by Connectivity
At Market Research Future (MRFR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR) ), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312