To use this feature, join Babbler easily !
Babbler allows PR people and reporters to collaborate a better way.
By joining Babbler you will be able to access hundreds of newsrooms and PR contacts from your industrie(s) and also share with them your upcoming needs.
Their newsrooms are already on Babbler
You're 1 click away from signing up
Nice to see you again !
Coagulation Analyzers Market to Surge to US$ 13.17 Billion by 2025
minutes reading time
minute reading time
The Global Coagulation Analyzers Market, By Product Type (Analyzers (Clinical Laboratory Analyzers, Point of Care Analyzers) and Consumables (Reagents & Kits, Point-of-care strips), By Test Type (Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time Test, Prothrombin Time Test, D-Dimer Test, Fibrinogen Test, and Other Coagulation Tests), and By End User (Hospitals, Diagnostic Laboratories, Research Institutes, and Others) was valued at US$ 2,481.78 million in 2017 and is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 9.7% over the forecast period (2017–2025), as highlighted in a new report published by Coherent Market Insights.
Coagulation analyzers are used in diagnosis of bleeding disorders and thrombotic cases. The presence of coagulation analyzers these days are fully automated infuse with several advanced features to perform various functions such as cap piercing, primary tube sampling, dilution and automatic rerun. This ultimately, lowers total cost, improves the quality of patient care and assures regulatory compliance in the clinical laboratory. Instrumentation Laboratory — a Werfen company’s product — ACL TOP Family 50 series is designed for mid- to high-volume clinical laboratories, which offers the most advanced automation and quality management, for routine to specialty assays, including clotting, chromogenic, and immunological assays. These devices are highly sensitivity and offers accurate information and results thus, boosting the market growth of the coagulation analyzers over the forecast period.
Browse 22 Market Data Tables and 28 Figures spread through 150 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Coagulation Analyzers Market, by Product Type (Analyzers (Clinical Laboratory Analyzers, Point of Care Analyzers) and Consumables (Reagents & Kits, Point-of-care strips), by Test Type (Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time Test, Prothrombin Time Test, D-Dimer Test, Fibrinogen Test and Other Coagulation Tests) and by End User (Hospitals, Diagnostic Laboratories, Research Institutes and Others) - Global Forecast to 2025"
To know the latest trends and insights related to coagulation analyzers market, click the link below:
Companies are focusing on developing next generation diagnostic analyzers to help to improve specificity, accuracy, and overall productivity without making the test expensive. They are developing portable and small sized analyzers, in order to enhance their market share. These innovative analyzers offer the same results in less turnaround time making them hassle free and feasible for the operators. For instance, in July 2017, Sysmex America, Inc. launched its XN-L automated hematology analyzers in the U.S. to meet the demand of lower-volume hematology analyzers. Moreover, in 2014, Siemens Healthineer’s product Xprecia Stride Coagulation Analyzer — a handheld device — received U.S. FDA approval for reliable monitoring of oral anticoagulation therapy with warfarin, a vitamin K antagonist. Moreover, in 2015, this same analyzer, received the Red Dot award for its design quality. The Red Dot Award is the largest and most recognized international product competition in the world for product design quality. These factors are expected to augment growth of the coagulation analyzers market over the forecast period.
Key players in the market are also engaged in strategic acquisitions and collaborations to increase their product portfolios and to introduce new platform technologies. For instance, in January 2012, Roche entered into a strategic alliance with Technoclone — a reagent specialist in thrombosis and cardiovascular diagnostics based in Vienna, Austria — to further expand the company’s reagent portfolio in coagulation diagnostics. This in turn, will help the Roche to retain the market share in in-vitro diagnostics. Furthermore, in August 2015, Abbott Laboratories entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Omnilab — a middleware provider for clinical diagnostics and blood transfusion laboratories — to expand lab offerings to international markets outside the U.S.
Key Takeaways of the Coagulation Analyzers Market:
- The global coagulation analyzers market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 9.7% over the forecast period (2017–2025). This is attributed to increasing adoption of these devices, as it provides accurate results in low turnaround time.
- Among product types, clinical laboratory analyzers segment is expected to account for the largest share in the global coagulation analyzers market over the forecast period. This is attributed to increasing use of these devices in hospitals for hematological analysis of patients on a daily basis.
- Among test types, prothrombin test segment accounted for the largest share in 2016, and this is owing to increasing incidence of cardiovascular and blood related diseases. According to Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), 2014, annually, 790,000 people in the U.S. suffer from heart attack, which indicates a potential need for immediate diagnosis and need for the early treatment
- Prevailing trend of outsourcing hemostasis tests to diagnostic centers for quick reports is expected to be factor for growth of the diagnostic laboratories segment over the forecast period.
- Some of the major players in the global coagulation analyzers market are Siemens AG, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Instrumentation Laboratory, Sysmex Corporation, Beckman Coulter, Inc. (Danaher), Diamond Diagnostics, International Technidyne Corporation, Nihon Kohden Corporation, and Alere Inc.
About Coherent Market Insights:
Coherent Market Insights is a prominent market research and consulting firm offering action-ready syndicated research reports, custom market analysis, consulting services, and competitive analysis through various recommendations related to emerging market trends, technologies, and potential absolute dollar opportunity.
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave,
Seattle, WA 98154
- Business Consulting Services
Congratulations, you're registered on Babbler!
Discover now all the news waiting for you on Babbler: visit your newsfeed.!
Your topics have been selected, you can change it by clicking here
- Business Consulting Services