To use this feature, join Babbler easily !
Nice to see you again !
E-waste Recycling Market Review, In-Depth Analysis, Research, Forecast to 2022
minutes reading time
minute reading time
E-waste Recycling Market, By Components of Processed Materials (Plastic, Metal, Glass), Sources of Equipment Processed (Household Appliances, IT and Telecommunication, Consumer Electronics) - Forecast 2022
E-waste Recycling is the reprocessing of electrical and electronic equipment of different types which have been discarded so as to reuse it. The electronic wastes include household appliances such as TV, air conditioners, computers, mobile phones, laptops, DVDs, oven, microwave, fans, heaters, toasters and others. Recycling of electronic waste is an upcoming trend which growing immensely as there is a severe need to protect human and environmental health. Electronic wastes have a very high impact on environment, the pollution due to the increasing electronic wastes as led to the recycling of electronic waste on a larger scale.
Recycling of electronic waste includes two methods as the traditional manual disassembly method and automated process. The automated process is majorly preferred, it consists of 6 steps which are- picking shed, disassembly, first size reduction process, second size reduction process, over band magnet, non-metallic and metallic components separation and water separation.
The study indicates that the major driving factor for the E-waste Recycling market is the increasing quantity of electronic wastes and the environmental concerns. It has been observed that governments of different countries are taking initiatives for managing and recycling the electronic wastes. Moreover, the original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and non-profit organizations are also taking special efforts for E-waste Recycling.
The global E-waste Recycling market is expected to grow at USD ~26 Billion by 2022, at ~17% of CAGR between 2018 and 2022.
Request Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2553
Study Objectives of E-waste Recycling Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the E-waste Recycling market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the E-waste Recycling market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment on the basis of components of processed materials and sources of equipment processed.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the E-waste Recycling
The prominent players in the E-Waste Recycling Market are - Polymers, Inc. (California), Electronic Recyclers International, Inc. (U.S.), Sims Metal Management Ltd. (Australia), Aurubis AG (Germany), Boliden AB (Sweden), Stena Technoworld AB (Sweden), Tetronics (International) Ltd. (U.K.), Enviro-Hub Holdings Ltd. (Singapore), Global Electric Electronic Processing Inc. (Canada), Umicore S.A. (Belgium) among others.
E-waste Recycling is market is segmented on the basis of components of processed materials and sources of equipment processed.
E-waste Recycling market by components of processed material:
- Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS)
- Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS)
- High impact polystyrene (HIPS)
E-waste Recycling market by Source of Equipment:
- Household appliances
- IT and Telecommunication
- Consumer Electronics
Access Report Description @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/electronic-waste-recycling-market-2553
The regional analysis of E-waste Recycling is being studied for region such as Asia pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World. It has been observed that Europe would dominate the E-waste Recycling market owing to factors such as environment concerns and government initiatives. The study indicates that North America has the second biggest market share in the E-waste Recycling market.
Asia Pacific E-waste Recycling market is expected to show a positive growth over the forecast period owing to factors such as rising environmental concerns and increasing electronic wastes. In Asia-Pacific countries like China, Japan and others government has taken major efforts for electronic waste management due to which the study reveals that these countries would show a sudden hike in E-waste Recycling market by the forecast period.
- Technology investors
- Consumer wearable manufacturers
- Healthcare-related product manufacturers
- Integrated device manufacturers (IDMs)
- Wearable electronics technology platform developers
- Original manufacturers (OEMs)
- Smart grid integrators
- Surface mount component device distributors and providers
- Research/Consultancy firms
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312
- Communications & Marketing
- Sales & Marketing