We created a contest that we think is perfect for your readers where you pick your bracket with your favorite food (via awesome pictures) versus picking the actual teams. 50 million people fill out a March Madness bracket every year and the majority can’t name a single college basketball player.
We’ve all heard the cliché that the people who win their friend/office pool do it based on team colors but now the winner will come from picking their favorite dishes. Why not fill out a bracket based on food to prove to your BF/spouse/co-workers that you CAN decide what to eat and gain bragging rights when you pick the hot dog (who is an underdog) to win the Final Four.
- Simply pick one dish over another until the bracket is completed
- Should only take 2-4 minutes
- We will give the option to see the actual teams or just food, so you can use food picks as a supplementary way to pick your teams. If you decide to just do it based off of food, we’ll show you team that you picked at the end of the process.
- It will be printable (with teams and food) so you can use it for your office/friend pool and share on social media.
- Most popular dishes with be better teams so you won’t be picking all upsets, meaning there is utility/logic to it.
- We’re giving away thousands of dollars of restaurant gift certificates to the winners of the contest and bragging rights, of course.
- The brackets are released on Sunday night and the website will be live that night.
Please let us know if you’d like more information (e.g. screenshots, link, etc.).