To use this feature, join Babbler easily !
Babbler allows PR people and reporters to collaborate a better way.
By joining Babbler you will be able to access hundreds of newsrooms and PR contacts from your industrie(s) and also share with them your upcoming needs.
Their newsrooms are already on Babbler
You're 1 click away from signing up
Nice to see you again !
HR has a trust issue: Two thirds of managers feel uncomfortable talking to HR
minutes reading time
minute reading time
- 64% of mid-level and senior managers said they don’t feel comfortable talking to HR about personal development - 15% wouldn’t reach out for fear of being seen as an unqualified or ineffective leader
- Lack of support: one in four managers received no HR support when transitioning into managerial role
- Old school HR practices still dominate: seminars and workshops are the most common methods of professional development, while only 31% of businesses offer online courses
- More than one in ten consider minimizing stress and anxiety to be the top priority for their professional development, with just 3% citing career progression
- New research from CoachHub surveyed over 1000 employees in management roles
Congratulations, you're registered on Babbler!
Discover now all the news waiting for you on Babbler: visit your newsfeed.!
Your topics have been selected, you can change it by clicking here