To use this feature, join Babbler easily !
Nice to see you again !
Human Vaccines Market Will Observe A Phenomenal Growth By 2022
minutes reading time
minute reading time
A vaccine is a biological preparation which contains a weakened or killed microbial agent, its toxins or its surface proteins, which provides active acquired immunity against the disease caused by the microbe.
The aim of vaccination is to stimulate and train the body immunity to recognize and destroy the microbial threat in later encounters. Vaccination is the most effective method of preventing infectious diseases and is largely responsible for eradicating many deadly diseases such as smallpox and the restriction of diseases such as measles, and tetanus.
Middle East and Africa are laggards when it comes to immunization coverage. According to World Health Organization (WHO), out of the total number of children worldwide who did not receive the required three doses of diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis vaccines, more than 40% were from sub-Saharan Africa. Other nations with large unvaccinated population include Nigeria, Iraq, Chad, Niger, Angola, Somalia and Sudan. UNICEF estimates that in 2015, Central African Republic, Equatorial Guinea, Somalia, South Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic and Ukraine had less than 50%coverage of the third dose of diphtheria, tetanus and pertussis (DTP) vaccine. More than half of the unvaccinated children live in Democratic Republic of Congo, Ethiopia, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Uganda and South Africa.
Thus Middle East and Africa offer immense potential and opportunities for the vaccine market. Apart from the unmet needs for vaccination, second most important market driving factor are the policies of national Governments and international bodies such as World health organization (WHO). For example vaccine action plan of WHO along with huge funding from international bodies were responsible for driving the vaccine market to great heights in the past and also resulted in development and expansion of vaccine production capacities especially in developing states notably India. Other driving factors are increasing funds from philanthropy organizations such as Bill and Melinda Gates foundation, inclusion of several new vaccines in the national immunization schedule of many countries, development of new vaccines which includes vaccine for hepatitis, growing awareness of vaccination, growth of manufacturing low cost vaccines especially in developing countries, the entry of China in the vaccine market etc.
The market’s constraints include falling profitability of vaccine, manufacturing, eradication of diseases such as smallpox which effectively eliminates the need for vaccine, side effects associated with vaccines, variability of efficacy of vaccines and difficulty of producing vaccines for microbes with high mutations such as HIV.
The low profitability in vaccine manufacturing has reduced incentives for developing vaccines for diseases of the developing world such as tuberculosis and malaria.
The market’s trends include strong research pipeline under which number of novel vaccines are being developed such as rubella vaccine, ebola vaccine etc. DNA recombinant technology is also a common technology used in the development of novel acting vaccines.
Taking all the factors into consideration, we expect the Middle East and Africa human vaccines market which was $ 2.8 billion in 2015 to reach around $ 5.46 billion in future, growing at a CAGR of 11.8%.
Study Objectives Middle East and Africa Human Vaccines Market:
- To provide detail analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 6 years of various segments and sub-segments of the Middle East and Africa human vaccines market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the market based on various analyses which includes price analysis, supply chain analysis, Porters Five Force analysis etc.
- To provide past and estimated future revenue of the market’s segments and sub-segments with respect to the Middle East and Africa human vaccines market.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future growth prospect.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments which includes by technology, by disease indication, by type, by composition, by end user, by route of administration and other sub segments. To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape of the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments along with research and developments globally.
Key Players for Middle East and Africa Human Vaccines Market:
GlaxoSmithKline Plc., Merck & Co. Inc., Pfizer, Inc., Sanofi Pasteur, Inc., AstraZeneca Plc., Bharat Biotech, Shenzhen Kangtai Biological Products, Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Emergent Biosolutions Inc., Astellas Pharma Inc., Panacea Biotec and others.
Get Sample Copy @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2671 .
Middle East and Africa Human Vaccines Market has been segmented on the basis of technology which comprises attenuated, inactivated, toxoid, conjugate & subunit, recombinant DNA. On the basis of disease indication; market is segmented into pneumococcal, influenza, hepatitis, rotavirus, DTP, polio and others. On the basis of type the market is segmented into prophylactic and therapeutic. On the basis of composition market is again segmented into mono vaccine and combination vaccines. The route of administration segments the market into oral, injectable and other. Moreover on the basis of end user; market is segmented into children and adults.
Regional Analysis of Middle East and Africa Human Vaccines Market:
Depending on geographic region, human vaccine market is segmented into several countries: UAE is the largest market for human vaccines in the entire Middle East and Africa Human Vaccines Market closely followed by Egypt. The rest of Africa’s market especially Sub Saharan regions are however the fastest growing market with a huge unmet medical needs.
Table of Content
2 Research Methodology
3 Market Dynamics
4 Market Factor Analysis
5 Middle East And Africa Human Vaccines Market, By Technology
6 Middle East And Africa Human Vaccines Market, By Disease Indication
7 Middle East And Africa Human Vaccines Market, By Type
8 Middle East And Africa Human Vaccines Market, By Composition
9 Middle East And Africa Human Vaccines Market, By Route Of Administration
10 Middle East And Africa Human Vaccines Market, By End User
11 Middle East And Africa Human Vaccines Market, By Country
12 Company Landscape
13 Company Profile
Apply for Discount @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/2671 .
Top Reasons to Buy the Reports:
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent development activities
- Market Strategic Business Influence Data
- Market Research Future recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 5 years of all the mentioned segments, Trends and the regional markets With SWOT Analysis
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312
- Health & Medicine
- Men's Health
- Women's Health