To use this feature, join Babbler easily !
Babbler allows PR people and reporters to collaborate a better way.
By joining Babbler you will be able to access hundreds of newsrooms and PR contacts from your industrie(s) and also share with them your upcoming needs.
Their newsrooms are already on Babbler
You're 1 click away from signing up
Nice to see you again !
Hydraulic Concrete Mixer Machine: Half Bag, Hand-Fed, Full Bag, and Mechanical Concrete Mixer Manufacturer in Ahmedabad Gujarat | Sunind.in
minutes reading time
minute reading time
Sun Industries Private Limited is a manufacturer of construction work machinery based in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Sun Industries believes that equipment should not only make construction labor simpler but also increase its accuracy and efficiency. As a result, we provide you with a set of well-built, quality-tested, and long-lasting machines. Two such types of machinery are a Concrete Mixer Machine and a Weigh Batcher Machine. Let us have a quick look at its features, uses, and specifications.
WHAT IS A CONCRETE MIXER MACHINE?
A Concrete Mixer Machine also called a Cement mixer machine is a machine that makes concrete by uniformly mixing cement, materials (such as sands and gravels), and water. Concrete mixes were traditionally produced by hand, which took a long time and lacked accuracy. Concrete mixers are now used to make concrete mixtures, even in small applications, due to rising need and technological advancements.
Concrete mixers are machines that can mix concrete mixes of various strengths accurately and fast. Concrete mixers are available in a number of sizes and types, based on the demands of the project. Some concrete mixers are capable of dispensing concrete straight onto the construction site. Small to medium-sized industries can employ moveable concrete mixers, while large-scale applications can use concrete batching facilities constructed on the building site.
WHAT IS A WEIGH BATCHER MACHINE?
A Weigh Batcher is a machine that mixes precise amounts of concrete, cement, sand, and other materials to make concrete of the specified grade. It weighs out in batches, a predefined quantity or volume of solid ingredients mechanically. They're utilized in the construction industry, metallurgical, and the culinary sector, and medical sectors, among other things.
HOW DOES A CONCRETE MIXER MACHINE FUNCTION?
A spinning drum is used to blend the ingredients in a standard concrete mixer. Mobile concrete mixers are frequently utilized for smaller-scale projects so that the concrete may be mixed on the job site, allowing the workers plenty of leisure to use this before it solidifies. A pair of blades aids the mixing procedure while the drum spins in one orientation, and the discharge process is aided by the second set of blades while the drum rotates in the reverse directions. Dry mix concrete is best prepared using inverting drum mixers.
HOW DOES A WEIGH BATCHER MACHINE WORK?
The loading of materials into separate containers will be the first step in the concrete batching plant production flow. Materials of various sizes must be fed into different compartments. Separately, these materials will be weighted according to the pattern defined in the settings section. They will be transported to the blending equipment once they have been weighed.
Weight buckets for concrete, additives, and cement are located over the mixing chamber. The weight container's function is to measure the materials and then transport them to the next mixing chamber. Mechanical joints that are covered with bearings transport the concrete to the weight container. The blender will empty the materials into a transit mixer or a concrete pump after combining for the duration specified in the mixing chamber.
All of the aforementioned procedures are conducted meticulously and in a methodical manner. Each procedure is conducted for a set amount of time. A batch time is defined as the period of time between the measuring of materials and the emission of prepared products.
BENEFITS OF USING A CONCRETE MIXER MACHINE:
Concrete mixers are time-saving, which has always been a benefit for concrete firms. On the line of work, using a concrete mixer can save time and work. The outputs of employing a concrete mixer machine are incomparable to those of conventional concrete mixing techniques. This equipment allows concrete businesses to spend more time on other areas of the construction project.
This one-of-a-kind piece of equipment also saves a lot of money since a concrete mixer eliminates the need for extra employees to manually mix concrete. Concretists benefit from concrete mixers because they keep them healthy: Spinal, shoulder, and muscular discomfort might occur when mixing concrete by hand. Manually mixing concrete takes a lot of time and work. A concrete mixer may also help concreters make the building process go more smoothly and less painfully. Concrete mixers also make the process easier and produce better results since the concrete blended with one is more homogeneous.
BENEFITS OF A WEIGH BATCHER MACHINE:
• When concrete materials are properly batched, effective batching increases the consistency of fresh concrete.
• The batching method produces an extremely compact cement paste. Surplus water can cause deterioration of cohesion, separation, or bleeding in concrete, leading to bad concrete quality.
• If there are any batching faults in cement and aggregate such as sand, the concrete materials will not mix properly, resulting in a poor appearance and textural variance.
• This can fasten up the construction process while also saving time and money by using the right batching approach.
• This machine can reduce the loss of concrete components and save money by batching concrete materials.
• When it comes to uncovered concrete construction, batching becomes quite critical.
TYPES OF CONCRETE MIXER MACHINES WE OFFER FOR SALE-
- Concrete Mixer Machine Hydraulic Hooper Full Bag: This machine has a batch capacity of unmixed 7-10 cubic ft and a sturdy chassis which is robustly fabricated with heavy steel section and fitted with pneumatic wheels. This has a Hydraulic Hooper and a heavy-duty mixing drum with bearing, bush, and M.S. blade for efficient mixing. This is powered by an air-cooled diesel engine which produces up to 7.5 HP of power.
- Concrete Mixer Machine Mechanical Hooper Full Bag: The batch capacity of this machine is Unmixed 7-10 cubic ft and it has a mechanical Hooper. The mixing drum used in this machine is a heavy-duty drum with a bearing and bush and an M.S. blade for efficient mixing. The chassis used in this machine is fabricated from a heavy steel section and is fitted with four pneumatic wheels. All these features are powered by a 7.5 HP air-cooled diesel engine or a 7.5 HP 3 Phase electric motor.
- Concrete Mixer Machine Without Hooper Full Bag: The batch capacity of this machine is Unmixed 7-10 cubic ft and it has a sturdy chassis that is built using a heavy steel section. The chassis of this machine is fitted with four pneumatic wheels and it has a heavy-duty mixing drum with bearing, bush, and an M.S. blade for efficient mixing. This is powered by either a 5 HP air-cooled diesel engine or a 5 HP 3 Phase electric motor as per requirement.
- Concrete Mixer Machine Half Bag: This machine has a heavy-duty mixing drum with bearing, bush, and an M.S. blade for efficient mixing of the concrete up to 7 cubic ft Unmixed. The sturdy chassis of this machine is made out of a steel section and is fitted with four pneumatic wheels for easy movement. It is powered by a 5 HP air-cooled diesel engine or a 3 HP 3 Phase electric motor as per the requirement of our customers.
- Hand Fed Concrete Mixer Machine: This machine powered by a 2 HP single-phase electric motor has a batch capacity of 3-5 Unmixed cubic ft. This is a semi-automatic machine that may be used both electrically and manually. When operated electrically, it uses a 2 HP single-phase electric motor to power itself. This machine features a robust structure made of hefty steel sections and four pneumatic wheels that allow it to move around easily. The basic advantages of using this machine are its compact size, mobile features, and requirement of a lesser skilled workforce for its operation.
- Hoist Mixer Concrete Machine: The concrete mixer machine has a column up to 50 ft, a 10 mm fiber core wire, and a loading capacity of 7 cubic ft Mixed and 10 cubic ft of unmixed materials. The loading Hooper is mechanical and is made from a 3 mm plate. The 125 x 65 mm steel chassis that has been employed is heavy-duty and durable. This powerful machine uses a 10 HP diesel engine or a 10 HP 3 Phase electric motor which produces up to 1440 Rotations Per Minute.
- Weigh Batcher: The Weigh Batcher Machine we offer for sale has two hoopers attached to it which has 250 kg capacity each to receive sand and metal. The chassis used is durable and is made out of a heavy steel section. The transmission happens through mechanical joints provided with just covered bearings. The weigh batcher machine weighs between 50 kg to 100 kg and has a jockey to adjust the weight from 9 kg to 50 kg.
Our machines are known to be the perfect solution to make your construction works more productive, efficient, and accurate for fifteen years now. They go through rigorous quality checks and are designed to meet the demands of the rapidly changing construction industry. If you do not wish to stay outdated on the construction technology and adopt new innovations in your project to reduce your expenditure, save time and energy, then contact us right away to order a Concrete Mixer Machine and Weigh Batcher Machine for your construction works today!
Contact Us –
Add – No. 59, Dharnidhar Estate, Panna Estate Road,
Rakhial Ahmedabad - 380 023, Gujarat, India.
Phone: +91 98250 39107
Email ID: email@example.com
Congratulations, you're registered on Babbler!
Discover now all the news waiting for you on Babbler: visit your newsfeed.!
Your topics have been selected, you can change it by clicking here