To use this feature, join Babbler easily !
is a free tool for journalists
Do not suffer news anymore, control it
By signing up you will be able to contact hundreds of press officer :
To learn more, watch the video
You're 1 click away from signing up
What is Babbler!
Nice to see you again !
Neuroprosthetics Market is Expected to Grow US$ 10.00 Billion By 2023
minutes reading time
minute reading time
New York, June 13, 2018: The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Boston Scientific (US), Abbott Laboratories (US), Secong Sight (US), Medtronic (US), LivaNova (UK), Med-El, Sonova, Neuropace, NDI Medical and Cochlear (Australia). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Neuroprosthetics Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Global Neuroprosthetics Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 10.48 Billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 12.4% in the given forecast period.
You Can Browse Full Report @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/neuroprosthetics-market-report
Neuroprosthetic devices/implants are in fact propelled items that include distinctive advancements for its assembling/working, for example, nearby field potential, robotized versatile electrical tests, MRI, picture guided surgical strategy and so on. These innovative advancements have involved neuroprosthetics field with multitudinous substitution techniques, restoration systems and neuromodulation treatments to enhance the personal satisfaction for patients with neuromotor scatters. Progression in innovation has helped to build up the customize neurotechnologies and restoration for tolerant particular neural hindrances to achieve the convenient spread of neuroprosthetic treatment.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Neuroprosthetics Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Neuroprosthetics Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Global Neuroprosthetics Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Global Neuroprosthetics Market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
The Global Neuroprosthetics Market has been segmented as below:
By Type Analysis:
Output Neural Prosthetics
Input Neural Prosthetics
Bionic Eye/Retinal Implants
By Technique Analysis:
Spinal Cord Stimulation
Deep Brain Stimulation
Vagus Nerve Stimulation
Sacral Nerve Stimulation
Transcranial magnetic Stimulation
By Application Analysis:
Motor Neural Prosthetics
Auditory processing Disorders
By Regional Analysis:
Rest of the World
You Can Buy Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/neuroprosthetics-market-report
Table of Contents
2. Research Methodology
3. Summary with Insights
4. Market Overview
5. Neuroprosthetics Market By, Type Analysis:
5.1 Output Neural Prosthetics
5.1.1 Motor Prosthetics
5.1.2 Cognitive Prosthetics
5.2 Input Neural Prosthetics
5.2.1 Cochlear Implants
5.2.2 Bionic Eye/Retinal Implants
6. Neuroprosthetics Market, By Technique Analysis:
7. Neuroprosthetics Market By, Application Analysis:
8. Neuroprosthetics Market, By Regional Analysis:
9. Competitive Overview
10. Company Profiles
10.2 NDI Medical
10.4 Boston Scientific
10.9 Retina Implant
10.12 Second Sight
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States
- Company News & Announcements
Congratulations, you're registered on Babbler!
Discover now all the news waiting for you on Babbler: visit your newsfeed.!
Your topics have been selected, you can change it by clicking here
- Company News & Announcements