To use this feature, join Babbler easily !
Babbler allows PR people and reporters to collaborate a better way.
By joining Babbler you will be able to access hundreds of newsrooms and PR contacts from your industrie(s) and also share with them your upcoming needs.
Their newsrooms are already on Babbler
You're 1 click away from signing up
Nice to see you again !
Osteoporosis Drugs Market Opportunities and Analysis of Top Key Player Forecasts
minutes reading time
minute reading time
The report for Global Osteoporosis Drugs Market of Market Research Future comprises extensive primary research along with the detail analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. Osteoporosis is weakening of bones due to lower bone mass resulting in and micro-architectural deterioration of bone tissue and subsequent higher risk of a broken fracture. It generally occurs at an advanced age and women are more susceptible to it than males by about three to four folds. WHO estimates that around 1.66 million hip fractures occur each year worldwide due to osteoporosis. According to national osteoporosis foundation about 54 million Americans suffer from osteoporosis.
The disease also has a genetic bias in that it Caucasians are more affected than Asians. The disease prevalence is lowest in African population.
The market driving factors were identified to be rise in the geriatric population, increased screening, drug induced osteoporosis, alcoholism and smoking, increased awareness and focus towards female health, rising prevalence of diseases, conditions and medical procedures that may cause bone loss such as cancer, autoimmune disorders, thalassemia, hormonal disorders, modern lifestyle etc.
The market restraints are loss of patents of block busters, greater penetration of generics and fragmentation of market, poor efficacy and side effects of present therapies, non-life threatening nature and poor symptoms of osteoporosis etc.
Taking all the factors into consideration, we expect the Global Osteoporosis Market which totaled ~ $10,855 million to reach 14,300 million by 2022, growing with a CAGR of 4.7%.
Study Objectives Global Osteoporosis Drugs Market:
- To provide detail analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 7 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Osteoporosis Drugs Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by drug class (bisphosphonates, calcitonins, selective estrogen receptor modulators (SERMS), parathyroid hormone (PTH) and others), by route of administration (oral, injectable and others) and by gender (male, female and children).
- To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments globally.
Key Players for Global Osteoporosis Drugs Market:
Eli Lilly and Company, Merck & Co., Novartis International AG, Amgen Inc., F. Hoffmann La Roche Ltd., Pfizer Inc., Novo Nordisk, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. and others.
Get Sample Copy @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2479 .
Global Osteoporosis Drugs Market has been segmented on the basis of drug class which comprises bisphosphonates, calcitonin’s, selective estrogen receptor modulators (SERMS), parathyroid hormone (PTH) and others. On the basis of route of administration; market is segmented into oral, injectable and others. On the basis of gender the market is segmented into male and female.
Regional Analysis of Global Osteoporosis Drugs Market:
Globally America is the largest market for osteoporosis drugs. Europe is the second-largest market for osteoporosis drugs. The developed regions are expected to hold their market leadership in the near future but with falling market share due to rise of Asia Pacific region which is expected to be fastest growing region in osteoporosis drugs market. The Asia pacific region will be led by China and India. Africa is expected to be a laggard in the Global Osteoporosis Market.
The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides detail information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different markets segments and regions.
2 Research Methodology
3 Market Dynamics
4 Market Factor Analysis
5 Global Osteoporosis Drugs Market, By Drug Class
6 Global Osteoporosis Drugs Market, By Route Of Administration
7 Global Osteoporosis Drugs Market, By Gender
8 Global Osteoporosis Drugs Market, By Regions
9 Company Landscape
10 Company Profile
Apply for Discount @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/2479 .
Top Reasons to Buy the Reports:
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent development activities
- Market Strategic Business Influence Data
- Market Research Future recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 5 years of all the mentioned segments, Trends and the regional markets With SWOT Analysis
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312
- Health & Medicine
Congratulations, you're registered on Babbler!
Discover now all the news waiting for you on Babbler: visit your newsfeed.!
Your topics have been selected, you can change it by clicking here
- Health & Medicine