Contacter le RP
Pour utiliser cette fonctionnalité, vous devez bénéficier d'un compte Babbler.
Babbler permet aux journalistes et communicants de collaborer plus simplement.
En vous connectant, vous pourrez accéder gratuitement aux espaces presse des centaines d'entreprises de vos secteurs qui sont sur Babbler, entrer en contact direct avec leurs équipes RP mais aussi y partager vos prochains sujets !
Leurs espaces presse sont sur Babbler :
Vous êtes à 1 clic de l'inscription !
Content de vous revoir !
Project Portfolio Management (PPM) Market Segmentation On The Basis Of Solution, Platform, Deployment, Enterprise Size, Application, Region And Forecast To 2025
minutes de lecture
minute de lecture
San Francisco, 28 January 2020: The Report Project Portfolio Management (PPM) Market Analysis By Solution (Information Technology, New Product Development), By Platform, By Deployment, By Enterprise Size, By Application, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 – 2025
The global project portfolio management market is estimated to attain USD 8.85 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The growing trend of BYOD, among businesses, is expected to improve employee productivity and real-time project monitoring; thereby, making it feasible to implement project and portfolio management solutions.
Multi-regional businesses are fueling the demand for project and portfolio management solutions to foster effective decision-making and prevent project complexities. The extensive use of project and portfolio management solutions in data analytics, to offer convenient services to customers at low costs, in the BFSI and IT & telecom sectors is anticipated to drive the market growth.
Emerging businesses that adopt cloud-based services, mainly in developing economies such as Asia Pacific, are expected to fuel the growth of project and portfolio management market over the forecast period. Further, facilities, such as low setup costs, improved security, and increased collaboration opportunities, provided by the cloud-based solutions are expected to increase business productivity and overall growth of an organization.
Access Research Report of Project Portfolio Management (PPM) Market @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/project-and-portfolio-management-software-market
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Increasing complexity in banking operations, due to increased multi-regional operations and outsourcing activities, is anticipated to elevate the demand for PPM solutions in the BFSI application segment
- The BFSI segment dominated the application segment of the project and portfolio market in 2015 and is presumed to grow at a CAGR of 12% over the forecast period
- The new product development segment is estimated to be the fastest-growing solution segment in 2015 and is expected to witness a CAGR of 15% over the forecast period
- Technological advancements in cloud and mobile technologies are anticipated to enable increased investment in the new product development segment for creating applications that can be used on-the-go
- The services segment is further segregated into support & consulting services, integration & deployment, and training & education
- The deployment of cloud-based solutions stimulates easy service delivery, owing to their virtual presence that aids organizations in accessing data, anytime, across connected devices
- The Asia Pacific region is expected to contribute, significantly, to the industry growth, due to the emerging Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and increasing adoption of BYOD. The regional market is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 14% over the next nine years.
- The key industry participants include CA, Inc., Celoxis Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Changepoint Corporation, HP Development Company, L.P., Innotas, Planview Corporation, Planisware, Microsoft, Oracle, and Workfront, Inc., among others
Browse more reports of this category by Grand View Research at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/emerging-and-next-generation-technologies
Grand View Research has segmented the global project portfolio market based on solution, platform, deployment, enterprise size, application, and region:
Project Portfolio Management Solution Scope (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Information Technology
- New Product Development
Project Portfolio Management Platform Scope (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Integration and Deployment
- Support and Consulting
- Training and Education
Project Portfolio Management Deployment Scope (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
Project Portfolio Management Enterprise Size Scope (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Project Portfolio Management Application Scope (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Engineering & Construction
- IT & Telecom
Project Portfolio Management Regional Scope (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Access Press Release of Project Portfolio Management (PPM) Market @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-project-portfolio-management-ppm-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For More Information: www.grandviewresearch.com
Félicitations, vous êtes inscrit sur BABBLER !
Pour découvrir dès maintenant toutes les actualités qui vous attendent sur Babbler, consultez votre newsfeed !
Vos domaines ont été préselectionnés. Vous pouvez les compléter en cliquant ici