To use this feature, join Babbler easily !
Nice to see you again !
Textile Chemicals Market is Determined to Cross 13.5 Million Tons By 202
minutes reading time
minute reading time
New York, June 10, 2018: The growing demand for textile owing to its various end-use applications is a major driving factor. Improving lifestyles is stimulating the demand for fashion and apparel industry which is obliquely driving the global textile market.The exponential demand for apparels industry is stimulating market growth. Textile industry brings forth discharging of waste water which causes possible harms on environment is a growing concern. The major restraining factor for textile chemicals market is its harmful effects on environment.
Global textile chemicals market was valued more than 9.5 million tons in 2015. The revenue of this market is anticipated to increase at CAGR of 4% during the forecast period. Asia Pacific is leading market for textile chemicals industry by revenue which accounted over half of the gross revenue in the world over the past couple of years. Increasing government initiatives in countries like India to retain healthy growth in textile industry is one of the driving factors of this market. The fast growing markets like China, Vietnam, Bangladesh
Textile chemicals are speciality chemicals which are in demand due to increase in variety of fabrics manufacturing. These chemicals help obtain the fabrics better quality, flexibility and durability. They are the crucial part of textile industry and play a vital role in manufacturing different type of fabrics like water resistant fabrics etc. As textile manufacturing process includes consumption of large volume of water and speciality chemicals for dyeing, washing, bleaching, desizing and other processes which apparently also includes high amount of wastage of water which contain surfactants and other toxic chemicals which can cause potential harm to the environment.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of coatings with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
and Malaysia in textile industry are triggering the demand for textile chemicals market.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/textile-chemicals-market
The global textile chemicals market by product is segmented assurfactants, desizing agents, colorants & auxiliaries, coating & sizing chemicals, yarn lubricants and finishing agents. According to its applications the market is further segmented in to home furnishing, apparels, industrial and others.The market segments in terms of geographical regions include North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World(ROW).
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for textile chemicals and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for textile chemicals market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The Textile Chemicals Market has been segmented as below:
By Product Type:
• Coating & Sizing Chemicals
• Colorants & Auxiliaries
• Finishing Agents
• Desizing Agents
• Bleaching Agents
• Yarn Lubricants
By Application Type:
• Home furnishing
• Industrial & others
By Regional Analysis:
• North America
• Rest of the World (ROW)
Buy Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/requestsample/textile-chemicals-market
Reasons to buy this Report:
1) Obtains the most up to date information available on all active and planned textile chemicals industry globally.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of textile chemicals industry and unit capacity data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States
- Company News & Announcements