To use this feature, join Babbler easily !
is a free tool for journalists
Do not suffer news anymore, control it
By signing up you will be able to contact hundreds of press officer :
To learn more, watch the video
You're 1 click away from signing up
What is Babbler!
Nice to see you again !
minutes reading time
minute reading time
Q. What is the #Iampossible campaign?
- The IAMPOSSIBLE campaign is a global movement. An open platform for every individual to support a girl child get her right to read and write. Our vision is to create a world where everyone can read and write, and by making literacy easy accessible and free for the poor.
Q. Why I AM POSSIBLE?
- The campaign name I AM POSSIBLE has been created as an answer to the word 'impossible.' The derogatory word used to shun away girls from a particular activity. In this case to read and write. Hence, we want to set a platform which would give these girls a chance to elevate their lives. We want them to believe in every possibility, most importantly believe in themselves, therefore – I AM POSSIBLE. Along with this, we want to trend the hashtag #Toreadismyright on all social media platforms.
Q. Why are you creating this?
- We firmly believe basics such as reading and writing is a fundamental right for every girl. We want to ensure every girl regardless of geographic location, has the opportunity to acquire literacy to reach their full potential, succeed at school and live the life they desire.
Q. How will you measure the change? (Include SM)
- Post launch of the global campaign, the representatives from the respective countries, will further boost this campaign in their countries. A common form will be shared with the public. The candidate will fill their information and details of the girl they are supporting. We will request for the details of a government issued ID for the girls, for us to track their growth. In case, the girl does not have the required ID; we will support them in getting the same.
We will also be high active on our social media pages. Hence, via social media listening tools we will monitor the engagements of our target audience.
Q. How are you thinking about Investment?
- World literacy foundation successfully raises a lumpsum amount with its many campaigns, youth ambassador programs and donations. Hence, a part of the amounts will be explicitly categorized for this campaign.
Q. What are the measurable objectives?
- Decrease in illiteracy rate amongst girls
- Create awareness to gather support from the public
- Make a difference in the lives of the girls in poverty
Q. What is the event about?
- The World literacy for women 2018, will be hosted by World Literacy Foundation. At the event the campaign I AM POSSIBLE will be launched. Malala Yousafzai, the young Pakistani activist, will be the event’s guest speaker to share her personal story and experience, and further promote the illiteracy issues. It will culminate with an art auction. The art works are created by the girls. The buyers will get to meet their artists, and money collected with fund the education for the respective girl.
Q. What are the dates of the program?
- May 13, 2017 at Grand Hyatt, New york. 10 AM – 5 PM
Q. Where is the head office located?
- Since this campaign is in association with world literacy foundation. Our head office is in Melbourne, Australia. However, since we are opening a branch in New York City. Our global campaign will run through there.
- Higher Education
Congratulations, you're registered on Babbler!
Discover now all the news waiting for you on Babbler: visit your newsfeed.!
Your topics have been selected, you can change it by clicking here
- Higher Education